Stone Tool Craftsman Show 2023 - Letchworth State Park, New York
Friday August 25 - Sunday August 27 10 AM - 5 PM (show ends 2 PM Sunday); Highbanks Recreation Area
VENDOR INFORMATION & ADVANCE REGISTRATION
** Advance Registration for VENDORS IS NOW CLOSED for the 2023 show . Vendors may register upon arrival at the event.
- Advance registration FOR RETURNING VENDORS will open Saturday, April 15, 2023 and close Friday, June 30 at midnight. Any sites not reserved (payment received by Friday June 30) will be made available to newcomers or those who participated in the past and who may wish to relocate. New Vendors may also reserve those sites indicated as "available" at this time.
- Advance registration for NEW VENDORS who wish to claim vendor sites that were held by others last year will open Saturday, July 1, 2023 and close on Wednesday August 16. Vendors who do not advance register by Aug 16 will need to register, select from remaining available vendor sites, and make payment upon arrival at the event.
- Vendors are encouraged register in advance to secure an available vendor site that will be assigned to you for the duration of the event. Vendor sites for newcomers will be reserved on a first-come first-served basis. No vendor site will be indicated as reserved prior to confirmed receipt of the vendor fee.
- Flintknappers ONLY who wish to do so can display/sell from tables that will be available under the Knappers Tent free of charge. Tables will be assigned by a GVFKA Director upon your arrival.
- Vendors not pre-registering in advance for a vendor site will have to choose from available sites upon arrival. NO SET-UPS OUTSIDE OF DESIGNATED VENDOR SITES WILL BE ALLOWED.
Vendor Site Fee For 3 Event Days Friday 10 AM through Sunday 2 PM (vendors may set up on Thursday at noon- event opens to the public on Friday @ 10 AM)
- $35 for Knapping-related and other primitive item vendors
- $65 for Non-primitive item vendors
- Vendor Fee Refund Policy: Vendors who have pre-registered and who wish to cancel their vendor site fee will be refunded in full if notice of cancellation is received by a GVFKA Director prior to midnight on Wednesday August 23, 2023. Vendors seeking to cancel a vendor site reservation after August 23, 2023 may be refunded at the discretion of the GVFKA Directors or if the vendor site is subsequently reserved by another vendor.
- Upon review of a vendor's offerings after set up at the event, the GVFKA Stone Tool Craftsman Show Directors will make the final determination of what constitutes a knapping-related, primitive or non-primitive item vendor. Please use your own judgement as to which category applies to your offerings when sending your advance registration vendor fee payment, adjustments to vendor fees charged may be made at the discretion of the GVFKA Show Directors at the time of the event.
CAMPER INFORMATION & ADVANCE REGISTRATION
** Advance Registration for ALL CAMPERS IS NOW CLOSED for the 2023 show. Campers may register upon arrival at the event.
- Participants who wish to camp within the designated event group camping area will be charged $20 per adult (children under the age of 18 camping with a paying adult are free of charge) for the entire 3-night event (camping permitted Thursday through Sunday)
- Living History Encampment participants will not be charged a vending fee, but each adult (18 years of age +) will be required to pay the regular $20 camping fee for the event. Living History Encampment participants may set up beginning at Noon on Thursday.
** ALL CAMPERS REGISTERING WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THE LICENSE PLATE NUMBER & STATE OF ANY VEHICLE THAT WILL REMAIN IN THE PARK OVERNIGHT. NO CAMPERS, VENDORS, or LIVING HISTORY PARTICIPANTS MAY SET UP BEFORE NOON ON THURSDAY.
NEW THIS YEAR !!
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN YOUR VENDOR & CAMPER ADVANCE REGISTRATION
YOUR COMPLETED FORM WILL NEED TO BE PRINTED & MAILED ALONG WITH YOUR PAYMENT