Stone Tool Craftsman Show 2020 - Letchworth State Park, New York
Friday August 28 - Sunday August 30 10 AM - 5 PM (show ends 2 PM
Sunday); Highbanks Recreation Area
2020 Stone Tool Craftsman Show Flyer & Details
2020 Schedule of Events
VENDOR INFORMATION & ONLINE ADVANCE REGISTRATION
** Online Advance Registration for VENDORS will open on May 15 for the 2020 show!
- Advance registration FOR RETURNING VENDORS to reserve the same sites held last year will open Friday, May 15, 2020 and close Tuesday, June 30 at midnight. Any sites not reserved (payment received) will be made available to newcomers or those who participated last year and who may wish to relocate.
- Online registration for NEW VENDORS will open Wednesday, July 1, 2020 and close on Friday August 21 (one week before the show). Vendors who do not register online by Aug 21 will need to register, select from available vendor sites, and make payment upon arrival at the event.
- Vendors are encouraged to pre-register online and to pay in advance using PayPal to secure an available vendor site that will be assigned to you for the duration of the event. Vendor sites for newcomers will be reserved on a first-come first-served basis. No vendor site will be indicated as reserved prior to confirmed receipt of the vendor fee.
- Flintknappers ONLY who wish to do so can display/sell from tables that will be available under the Knappers Tent free of charge. Tables will be assigned by a GVFKA Director upon your arrival.
- Vendors not pre-registering online for a vendor site will have to choose from available sites upon arrival. NO SET-UPS OUTSIDE OF DESIGNATED VENDOR SITES WILL BE ALLOWED.
Vendor Site Fee For 3 Event Days Friday 10 AM through Sunday 2 PM (vendors may set up on Thursday @ noon- event opens to the public on Friday @ 10 AM)
- $25 for Knapping-related and other primitive item vendors
- $50 for Non-primitive item vendors
- Vendor Fee Refund Policy: Vendors who have pre-registered and who wish to cancel their vendor site fee will be refunded in full if notice of cancellation is received by a GVFKA Director prior to midnight on Wednesday August 15, 2018. Vendors seeking to cancel a vendor site reservation after August 15, 2018 may be refunded at the discretion of the GVFKA Directors or if the vendor site is subsequently reserved by another vendor.
- Upon review of a vendor's offerings after set up at the event, the GVFKA Stone Tool Craftsman Show Directors will make the final determination of what constitutes a knapping-related, primitive or non-primitive item vendor. Please use your own judgement as to which category applies to your offerings when making advance pre-registration vendor fee payment via PayPal, adjustments to vendor fees charged may be made at the discretion of the GVFKA Show Directors at the time of the event.
BEGIN THE VENDOR REGISTRATION PROCESS BY CHOOSING YOUR VENDOR TYPE FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU AND THEN CLICK THE ADD to CART BUTTON
NOTE TO VENDORS: YOU CAN ALSO ADD YOUR CAMPER REGISTRATION FEE TO THE SAME PAYPAL ORDER - JUST USE YOUR BROWSER'S BACK BUTTON TO RETURN TO THIS PAGE BEFORE FINALIZING YOUR ORDER
CAMPER INFORMATION & ONLINE ADVANCE REGISTRATION
** Online Advance Registration for ALL CAMPERS will open on May 15,2020!
- Participants who wish to camp within the designated event camping area will be
charged $12 per adult (children under the age of 18 camping with a paying adult
are free of charge) for the entire event (camping permitted Thursday through
- Living History Encampment participants will not be charged a vending fee, but
each adult (18 years of age +) will be required to pay the regular $12 camping fee
for the event.
** ALL CAMPERS REGISTERING WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THE LICENSE PLATE NUMBER & STATE OF ANY VEHICLE THAT WILL REMAIN IN THE PARK OVERNIGHT.
BEGIN THE CAMPER REGISTRATION PROCESS BY SELECTING THE QUANTITY OF ADULT
CAMPERS FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU AND THEN CLICK THE ADD to CART BUTTON